John Woodson 2:41 PM Jewelry Kit Instructions
Kit Available at www.toocutebeads.com
Project Level: Intermidiate
Materials Needed for this project
- Take 1 eyepin, and load one of your 3mm seamless round beads followed by your 3 19mm Swarovski column beads.
- Load another 3mm seamless round on top.
- Wrap your eye pin, making the opening face the same direction as the bottom of your eye pin.
- Load a 3mm bead on your second eye pin.
- Insert your eye pin up through all 3 of your column beads
- Add another 3mm seamless round, and repeat your wrapping process (making sure your loop at the top, matches the loop at the bottom).
(this is how your project should look so far.)
- Open one of your 3.5mm jump rings
- load your chains in the following order
- insert your jump ring into the loop at the bottom of your eyepin.
(They should be hanging like this)
- Open another 3.5mm jump ring then take it through your chain in the following order
- insert your jump ring into the loop at the bottom of your eyepin (the opposite site to let the chains dangle).
(Make sure your curve is in the proper order)
- Open your 10mm jump ring
- Take it through the tops of your eye pins where you wrapped (tip: slightly push your eye pins towards each other. You will notice in the main photo the tops are slightly curved inward.)
- Load your shell leverback onto the jump ring
- Close the jump ring tightly
John Woodson 6:00 PM New ProductsToocutebeads.com expands it's line of original pave components for Flat Leather. Two new finishes are now available in both Pave Sliders, and Pave Clasps. The latest finishes are bright gold and black ruthenium, and both colors add a ton of new design possibilities when combined with our wide variety of flat leather.
This weekend, during our product launch, save an additional 5% off all of our Pave Clasps and Sliders for Flat leather, making them 35% OFF their listed price with all available sale.
All products can be found at Toocutebeads.com
or you can go to the specific product sections below
|Sterling Silver Plated Pave Sliders and Clasps for Flat Leather|
|Black Ruthenium Plated Pave Sliders and Clasps|
|Bright Gold Plated Pave Sliders and Clasps for Flat Leather|
John Woodson 11:11 AM How-toWe've just added a new Easy Beading Project, and this one has an instructional video. We've had a ton of requested for how to get a proper holding knot on stretch bracelets, and that's covered in this video.
If you're interested in the materials for this project, you can find them in our Easy Beading Section at Toocutebeads.com